Emma is a new to me author, so I am excited to have her on my blog today! Emma has a book releasing soon and I wanted to share that with my readers. She was also kind enough to do a mini-interview for this post!
Sparrow releases on 8/30, so mark your calendars because this looks like a swoon worthy romance book that you don’t want to miss! I am looking forward to reading it soon!
The roller coaster called life can take you on many different journeys.
Some you crave and long for, others you regret and wish you could forget, but some claw their way
inside of you and refuse to let go.
Amelia’s journey has included flips, twists, turns and scares, but when she is finally brave enough to take
the reins for herself, her path leads back to her past. Back to Grayson Aldrich.
He’s the man who embodied all three types of journeys. Longing, regret, and a love so deep it would be
forever embedded in her heart.
Who are some of your favorite authors and books?
– Sierra Simone: New Camelot Trilogy, Priest, Midnight Mass, Sinner.
– Adriana Locke: Landry Family Series, The Gibson Boys Series, Sacrifice, Written in the Scars
– K. Bromberg: The Driven Series
– Meghan March – Mount Trilogy, Savage Trilogy and Richer than Sin
What’s your favorite genre to read?
– Contemporary and Erotic Romance
What gives you inspiration for your books?
– Stories I’ve read, movies and music.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– BEING LATE! I can’t stand it and my husband is NOTORIOUSLY late to everything.
Who is your favorite character in your books?
– Grayson. He’s just swoon worthy.
Do you have anything you would like to say to your readers and fans?
– I hope you love my debut novel, Sparrow, that will be releasing on August 30th!
– Like me on FB here ➡️ bit.ly/EmmaNichole
– Add “Sparrow” to your TBR here ➡️ bit.ly/SparrowGR
Thank you, Emma, for participating in the guest post section of my blog!